- Automotive (components and KD exports)
- Machinery manufacturers
- Bearing and other automotive/engineering sub-assemblies
- Manufacturing equipments
Paper or Film ?
- Compatible use of the two product ranges eg. paper for inner wrapper or interleave and film for exterior wrapper or carton liner
- Both based on contact and volatile inhibitors. Maximum distance effectiveness of either is 30 cm
- Paper generally cheaper per square meter, given similar substances
- Paper can hold more VCI per meter sq. than film, particularly on lighter weights.
- Film availability more flexible eg. minimums generally lower for "specials", bags easy with film- not with paper
- Film offers a better barrier to outside influences eg. moisture
The final decision should always be the customers !