Corrosion Inhibitor Papers
Substances from 50 g/m2 to 150 g/m2 on pure Kraft base papers
- Individual impregnation, linked to the metals to be protected:
- Colored metals
- Barrier and polythene coated VCI papers are available to retain protection within the pack and to prevent the ingress of external corrosive impurities.
- Excellent physical flexibility for easy moldings.
- Available in reel, sheets, bags and special construction.
- Economic options as inner wrappers, covers, interleaves sleeves or liners.
- Coin-size discs in pulp board for use in smaller volumes.
Corrosion Inhibitor Films
from 25 micron to 200 micron.
- In-built VCI' s for all metals
- Wide variety of translucent colors available, all allowing visual inspection of the items protected without opening the pack.
- Heat shrinkable, stretch, high-slip and standard polythene constructions available.
- Special construction available in modest quantities.
- Unrivalled combination of polythene barrier properties and corrosion protection.
- Heat sealable and suitable for use in automated polythene packaging equipment.
- Available in all forms and sizes of bags, tubing and sheeting.
- Compatible use with corrosion inhibitor papers.
- Ideal for component bags, carton or case liners, pallet covers, interleaves, sleeves; all tailored to customers' specific requirements.
Health & Safety
All Products are
- FDA Approved
- Non-Toxic on independent screening
- Nitrite Free
CHECK OUT - Which impregnation is suitable for your application